"Because sharing is a beautiful thing..."

"Karena berbagi itu indah" (because sharing is a beautiful thing)







Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Purchase - Gold Slouch Top by SATCH

I've been cycling at work's event for hours earlier on the day, too tired to took pictures when I was outside, soI took pictures inside instead. I fell in love with this top as soon as I lay my eyes on it, how versatile I thought! It falls nicely on your body and very comfortable too. The neck area is very wide, therefore I have to wear a cami underneath with it, otherwise it will show too many flesh. I can also wear this as a corporate wear, on top of a pencil skirt & a gold necklace (will post the pic another day). The only downside is this top is dry clean only (been trying hard not to have a stain on it as the colour is light).
Satch top, Sass & Bide Rats leggings, a dark brown cami




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: