"Because sharing is a beautiful thing..."

"Karena berbagi itu indah" (because sharing is a beautiful thing)







Monday, November 7, 2011

Democracy is Dead?

In Australia no it's not, but I think there are lack or awareness.
That's why we shouldn't stop questioning, and spend less on credit (to avoid another recession).

This is my pictures 2 days ago, and I was wearing:
  • Cue fuchsia top & scarf from Kirribili market
  • Willow yellow pants (a male collague called it a 'MC Hammer pants', as it's wide on tthe top, and it's almost gold colour)
  • Emilio Pucci Satin Heels
  • Chanel jumbo classic handbag
    
    The Willow pants has zipper in the bottom legs, which I try to capture in this picture
    

  • 
    The original top has a narrow opening, and looks unflattering. I cut it off to make it wide as the style is more classic & versatile
    
    Bought the scarf for $5 & the bracelet $5 from Kirribili Market. I love to buy random accessories pieces here & there, to be matched with many outfits ideas later on (sometimes as far as half year later).The shoes was bought in around 2006, and it’s a match in heaven with the whole bright outfit!
    

1 comment:

Comments: