"Because sharing is a beautiful thing..."

"Karena berbagi itu indah" (because sharing is a beautiful thing)







Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lover Tilly Lace Dress


Such a simple black lace dress, yet I was thinking really hard in deciding which shoes should I wear with this, I spent most of my lunch break stuck in front of my PC looking at pictures from the internet (such a fashion geek ay?).

As I wore this dress last Friday night, out for dinner with friends in Glebe. It's such a fine french lace fabric,  love it, and felt so feminine in it! I was thinking to myself why not I wore this dress more often, such a waste..  

Lover Tilly lace dress, worn with nude slip with Aldo pumps & a medium Chanel classic in black


with my mbf

Lover Tilly Dress in black with nude slip, from Lover's look book

Lover Tilly Dress in black with black slip, from Net-A-Porter website

Lover Tilly dress in white, from Net-A-Porter website

There’s one simple strappy sandal that I really like to wear with the dress, but I don’t have the same style (maybe I do, but I just couldn’t find it inside my overload shoe cabinet at the moment). It's just the one worn by Rihanna as per magazine clip below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: