"Because sharing is a beautiful thing..."

"Karena berbagi itu indah" (because sharing is a beautiful thing)







Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Zara Corporate Peplum Dress

Last Sunday I had a bit of spare time for myself & decided to visit Zara in Sydney for the first time in 2013 :) I don't come to Zara often as usually it disappoints me with their lack of XS-sizes but then I got lucky because I came across to this beautiful peplum dress in XS (only 2 left by the way)! I guess they just came out, but I don't think it will be around for too long as it only costs $89.95. I've been eyeing on Ted Baker's peplum dress in white for few months now but the price is a bit exy even with 25% discount.

Personally I think Zara generally look better than Topshop, in terms of it doesn't look as cheap with better looking material. This dress is made from thick polyester material which doesn't easily creased  However I must say this is not the most practical outfit as I'm struggling a bit to walk fast as the bottom half is very fitted. Also I have to take off the dress just to do number one lol...  But in the office I don't have to walk fast anyway so I'm putting up with it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: