"Because sharing is a beautiful thing..."

"Karena berbagi itu indah" (because sharing is a beautiful thing)







Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bali Xmas 2012 Holiday.. Zimmermann The Calm Panelled Smock Top

First of all I hope everyone had a fantastic Xmas & New Years holiday with your loved ones!! I've been very busy since i came back from my xmas holiday at work as we have to do our year-end work, a week has gone by & my mind is still stuck in Bali.. ;-( The only thing that keep my excited to come back to Sydney is to see my lovely colleagues & friends! These pictures were taken when I had breakfast with my sister & our mum in 'Cafe Bali', one of the most popular cafe in Seminyak where they serve tasty food (both Indonesian & Western) with affordable price. I love how they decor the place , a reminescence of Greece's Santorini interior? Here's more information about Cafe Bali: Cafe Bali Reviews - tripadvisor

I'm wearing Zimmermann The Calm Smock top from Cruise 2011 Collection, Zimmermann leather handbag, Zimmermann Shoes, and Sass & Bide jeans
I really love the embroided panel of this top, and the V-shape around the bust area. It's very unique & original, revealing yet you can leave some to imagination ;-)

Cheeky backside



This picture is taken in Karma Kandara resort, Uluwatu, Bali

The Runaway version

Rose Byrne wearing the dress version, which I think it won't suit me as I'm too tiny (short)


3 comments:

  1. What size is your zimmermann shirt? Just because I have finally found it on the internet, but I am not aware of zimmermanns sizes.. So I dont know if it runs small or big. So I would just hear what size you wear, because we seem to be same size. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann, im sorry for the late reply, my size is 6 for tops & 8 for bottoms. In Zimmermann i only fit in size 0 ;) but if its a loose style sz 1 will do as well.

      Delete
  2. i just found this top but want to make sure it's going to fit! just to clarify is your top a 0 or a 1?

    ReplyDelete

Comments: