"Because sharing is a beautiful thing..."

"Karena berbagi itu indah" (because sharing is a beautiful thing)







Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tight Black Leather Pants for Spring!

I went to Melbourne on Labour Day long weekend to see my close girlfriend who was in the same time visiting Melbourne from Indonesia, so we're super excited as we hadn't seen each other for ages! During my 3 days trip, I 'only' bring 13 pieces of clothing; 2 pants, 2 shirts, 2 wool top, a mink fur vest, a cream hat, a handbag, 3 pairs of shoes and a maxi dress (I didn't end up wearing a pair of shoes & the maxi). For me, Spring in Melbourne is like a Winter in Sydney.. still cold! For pants, I wear jeans during my flights, and the other one is a versatile tight black leather pants which I wore most of the occasions.

The best accessories is your smile, when you are genuinely feel happy inside because you're with someone you love :) Here I wore Witchery grey wool top & a Cheap Monday jeans

On day one I wore:
- Zimmermann cream silk shirt with gold-coloured buttons
- Feather sequins neck piece
- Mink fur vest
- Tight black leather pants
- Chloe cream platform shoes
- Black medium Chanel Classic handbag
- Cream hat

In Melbourne Central



In the hotel room
Day two, we went to Sherbrooke Forrest to feed the wild birds, mainly cockatoo... for some reason they're hungrier and angrier than usual. We put on a brave face, despite we're scare of being attacked! It kind of hurts when they're sitting on your hand, as they're claws are quite sharp. But we still reckon the birds are very cute, especially the Rosellas.

Birds in Grants picnic ground, Sherbrooke Forrest, Melbourne



International sweets shop in Olinda, Melbourne

Pie on the Sky, Olinda, Melbourne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: