"Because sharing is a beautiful thing..."

"Karena berbagi itu indah" (because sharing is a beautiful thing)







Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Birthday Outfit - Zimmermann Bittersweet Nightshade


Gosh.. my first post since March! I'm struggling to keep this blog active, yet refuse to leave it alone. I had my birthday party 2 weeks ago in Darling Harbour, and I decided to wear this Zimmermann dress from S/S 2009/10. Have bought the dress 2 years ago, but never had a chance to wear it until now (does this sounds familiar to you guys?). It's just shows that I don't have many formal events to go to I guess ;-)

Zimmermann Bittersweet Nightshade Dress, Lovisa neck piece, D&G heels 

The runaway version
Sooooo cute!! I wish I had them for my birthday, they will suit the outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: