"Because sharing is a beautiful thing..."

"Karena berbagi itu indah" (because sharing is a beautiful thing)







Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Zimmermann The Calm Diamond Cut Out Dress - Summer 11/12

This Xmas holiday I feel so relaxed, and I don't mind wearing something that it's a bit of 'hassle' to wear :-) At the moment I'm loving this Zimmermann floral printed silk dress for Summer, they are so flowy! It has diamond cutouts at waist, but I covered it with white belt. This dress makes me feels so feminine, and although it's quite difficult to wear (I ruined the bottom inner slip as I stepped on them many times with my heels) I always love wearing maxi dress/ skirts. Oh yeah, the other reason why I have to add the belt is because this dress is too long for me.
Zimmermann The Calm maxi dress, Miu Miu white mateleasse handbag, and Lanvin tan wedges 

Alannah Hill Belt



Runaway picture

Can't wait to try on the skirt version :) And yep she's Amanda Ware, the winner of Australia's Next Top model 2010 :-) Runner up winner Kelsey Martinovich also in the same runway  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: