"Because sharing is a beautiful thing..."

"Karena berbagi itu indah" (because sharing is a beautiful thing)







Saturday, October 29, 2011

Memoirs of Last Year's Spring Carnival

Last year I won Fashion on The Field competition at work by surprise. I wore Alannah Hill "Puff The Magic Dragon" cardi, also the designer's cami, skirt & shawl, and a Louboutin patent heels in nude. When we found out that I have to walk up to the stage, my collagues 'fix' me up by adjusting how my rabbit fur shawl sits on my shoulders and my fascinators, which were really sweet (and which I didn't have the capacity for as I was too excited & nervous to be on stage in front of hundreds of co-workers).
Originally my hat didn't have any details on top of it, but after a quick browse for fascinators in nearest David Jones for inspirations, I bought a net & a feather at a local Lincraft store (all done at the same lunch break prior to the function), and pinned them together with pins. I'm glad they were happy with the result :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: