"Because sharing is a beautiful thing..."

"Karena berbagi itu indah" (because sharing is a beautiful thing)







Wednesday, December 21, 2011

White Xmas - Dolce Gabbana French Lace Heels

Only 2 things comes up in my mind what should I get for this Xmas: Dolce & Gabbana French Lace heels & an Nintendo Wii :-) My mother is visiting us from Indonesia at the moment, and for me that's even better present. When our parents come to visit us they bring us together; me & my brother & sister hang out more, talk more, eat out more, and do more activities together. It's just priceless.

And why Nintendo Wii? I just love playing the 'Just Dance' series, not just it's convenience & makes me sweat, it's also soooo much fun to compete with your mates/ flatmates to get the highest points (I hate going to the gym).

In David Jones, trying on D&G heels with matching Alannah Hill Outfit (that I wore from home). Can't justify a price tag of $500 for the shoes at the moment though (that's already reduced price)

Dolce Gabbana French Lace Heels in Cream

Last week in the office, very busy. Look at my messy desk, and there's a DVD from Quickflix that I just received from the mail. They're free trial is great, and very convenience to return :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: